The members and friends of Trinity Episcopal Church welcome all persons, regardless of ethnic heritage or religious backgrounds. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Our church is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. Trinity Episcopal has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for service on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ. Our Christian identity is formed in worship, education, fellowship, stewardship, and outreach. We open ourselves to spiritual formation as we:
- Worship God in Spirit and in truth, grounded in all the richness and beauty of the Anglican tradition;
- Offer Christian education and teaching in Christian discipleship at all ages and stages of life - for children, youth, and adults;
- Create an environment of love, mutual care, nurture and fellowship in the body of Christ;
- Act in faithful stewardship of our property, financial assets, and congregation in response to biblical teaching on the right use of God's creation, and in gratitude for our gifts of time, talent, and treasure;
- Engage in mission and outreach into the community and the world, spreading in word and in deed the Good News of God's peace, justice and love.